The delivery of individual and framework projects for the water utility industry requires a professional, technical, no-nonsense approach.
Making best use of our design innovation, programme management and planning skills we undertake major installation works on water and waste-water schemes delivered by our own technical workforce.
Our main clients are water companies, including Bristol Water, Thames Water, Welsh Water, Wessex Water and Yorkshire Water along with the Environment Agency, and a growing portfolio in the power, energy and defence sectors, and marine and port authorities.
ACIEM is able to offer:
- Renewable power/energy – optimisation, installation, commissioning
- Stand-by power and temporary/interim power systems
- Process unit installation, connection and commissioning
- Interim and replacement process treatment systems and changeover
- Pump and pipework design, optimisation and installation
- Pipework support design and installation works
- Pipework insulation and earth bonding
- Trace heating installation
- Planned and reactive maintenance and confined space expertise
- Wash-water pump-sets and systems
- Bridge scrapers; mono feed pumps
- Sand filters and sludge tanks
- Off-site fabrication
- Motor control centres
- SCADA design and interfacing
- Software & telemetry
- Design, supply and installation of controls for all plant items
- Ferric dosing systems with MCC
- Instrumentation and monitoring systems
- Flow meters and site lighting
- Testing and commissioning of installed plant items
- Milltronics level controllers
- Communication protocols – hardwired
- HV, MV, and LV design, installation and maintenance services.