As a premier provider of mobile maintenance technicians, we can deliver a prompt and efficient response to clients principally throughout south and south west England but with scope for nationwide coverage 365 days a year. Our skills and availability cover both planned and reactive maintenance works.
Our fully trained and experienced mobile teams provide electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, planned and reactive maintenance to the water sector. Operating from fully resourced vehicles backed up by workshop facilities and highly experienced technical management, we are able to provide comprehensive problem solving.
Our teams can provide the following capital maintenance activities:
- Building maintenance and repair
- Pumping station refurbishment
- Screen replacements
- STW additional capacity schemes
- Walkways, gantries and hand-railings
- Bio-filter refurbishment
- Panel replacement and upgrade
- Tank repairs and refurbishment
- Confined space entry
- Reservoir refurbishment and concrete structural repairs
- External repairs and modifications (roof, road / track reinstatement, minor civils works)
- Chamber decommissioning
- Internal repairs (sealing, cleaning, painting)