ACIEM has current vacancies for an Estimator / Proposals Manager along with Project Managers, Project Engineers, Mechanical Supervisors, Mechanical Fitters, Mechanical Labourers, Civil Supervisors, Civil Team Leaders and Civil Team Operatives.
Please see the details below:
PROJECT / SITE MANAGERS
ACIEM are a multi disciplined contractor working in the water sector delivering engineering solutions for Framework Clients through collaborative contracts. They pride themselves on being open, flexible and professional with great development opportunities for their people. The key focus of the Company is providing built solutions in the Water Industry working with specialist suppliers and using direct employed electrical and mechanical technicians.
This role is for an engineering Project / Site Managers who has good Water Sector experience and has the capability of managing schemes to successful completion. Based in the regional office in South Wales work is wholly located within the region and would ideally suit someone living in this area.
A good competitive package is offered.
Key Accountable Job tasks are:
* Delivering the scope of the project
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time
* Keeping costs in line with the budget
* Managing a programme
* Identifying risk and mitigating
* Ensuring work is of high quality
* Managing resource
* H&S of the project team
* Liaising with the client and stakeholders
* Representing the business
* Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
* Design management
* Procurement Plan
* Customer care/relationships
* Cost management & control
* Quality of product
* Supply chain management
* Value management and change control
ESTIMATOR / PROPOSALS MANAGER
ACIEM is busy in the Water Sector and has a growing Client base to support in the South West and South. We have a vacancy for an estimator / proposals manager to support this growth and to work with our team from our office based near Bristol.
ACIEM is an energetic MEICA Company with a 25-year history of proudly supporting the regional Water Companies, and this opportunity will give the right candidate plenty of options to make a difference, build a department and move forward with the Company.
- Proven Estimating experience in contracting
- Commercially aware
- Sub-Contracting knowledge
- Contract conditions knowledge
- Risk management knowledge
- Water Sector Equipment Specification knowledge
- HNC or equivalent
- Financial, Commercial, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical
- 2 or more years’ experience in similar position
- Site technical and experience and knowledge
Likely to be
- Goal driven, Team leader and player
- Good communication ability
- Flexible approach
- Customer focused
- Ability to listen
- Able to change
You must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK and proof of skills and qualifications gained. References will be taken up.
To apply please send your CV detailing your relevant qualifications and experience to:
ACIEM Group Ltd
or alternatively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACIEM Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.